Whe I use pyodbc only, I can read and convert characters correctly.
But always replace accentuated characters with '?'.

I already tried the db_codec='cp1252' and db_codec='latin1' attribute in
DAL.
In fact, MSSQL uses its own collation: sql_latin1_general_cp1_ci_as as
collation.
But both latin1 and cp1252 work fine with pyodbc only by simply
doing row[0].decode('cp1252') for example.

I also tried to use filter_out and SQLCustomType but they receive tha value
already decoded wrong.

Any other thing may I be missing beyond hack DAL?