You have to log into your Janrain dashboard and do the following:

   1. In the Providers box, click the Manage Providers icon. Select Google+
   from the list on the right and go through the process of configuring it
   (you will have to take some steps on Google to complete the process).
   2. In the Widgets and SDKs box, click Sign-Ins. In the widget
   configuration tab, click Providers. Remove the old "Google" button and
   replace it with the "Google+" button (you may see a warning saying you are
   only allowed 6 providers, but this doesn't seem to matter). It may take an
   hour or so for the updated widget to appear on your site.

Anyone who previously logged in with a Google account will continue to be
able to log in via the Google+ provider. Note, by default, users without a
Google+ account will be prompted to create one. However, Janrain provides
an option to disable that requirement (which you will be presented with
during step 1 above).

Note, depending on your version of web2py, you might also need to update
the web2py Janrain code. The latest file is
/gluon/contrib/login_methods/janrain_account.py, but there is also an
updated rpx_account.py for backward compatibility (if you don't want to
change your import statement.

Anthony