Closing with success....

If more people need to import data from CSV files and need to reference
other collections in MongoDB, just prepare the file in the way described
below (recipe).

In a separate file (py) do this
- search your term in MongoDB collection of your choice;
- convert the _id in int from hex [ like  int('deadbeef',16) ];
- convert the int in str;
- save your csv with this string (shoul be the Looooooong integer above);
- import the file!

This is the code I've used to do this.
https://gist.github.com/jrborbars/63a82486bdddfc13e365

Best regards,