I read through a few of these threads. If it is indeed a connection issue,
how do I test that within Web2Py?
I switched the DB to MySQL to see if that would make a difference and
received the same error.
It seems to create the error after the 5th table creation. It doesn't seem
to matter what table I create next, I receive the same error.
I'm running from source. I will try running from the install version. FYI,
I'm running on Windows.