If i do the

if formImport.accepted:
import csv
fle =  csv.reader(request.vars.csvfile.file.read().splitlines())
line_count = sum(1 for row in fle)
print line_count
if line_count <= 100:
          try:
 db.workers.import_from_csv_file(request.vars.csvfile.file, delimiter=";")
 #URL('settings','workers')
     except:
formImport.errors.csvfile = T('Invalid file format.')
else:
formImport.errors.csvfile = T('File is too big. Max 100 rows')

The data is not inserted. In general, everything I write after
import_from_csv prevent records to be inserted.

I also want the page to reload/grid to refresh after file is successfully
imported