Wow!
The thing is become more clear post after post!
In this case (IoT), I suggest that you, in the FIRST place, starts with a
python client (like suggested in the Bruno slice before).
And ONLY when things go right you turn to implement the Android (or
whatever platform) way. This will isolate your problems and toward you to
the solution, step by step.

I think that the messages of Massimo and Leonel do, in the essence, the
same thing that Bruno's post, but with some more refinement. Try what you
feel more comfortable!

Best regards,

José Ricardo Borba

> That was fast, thanks! :D
>

>> *********************************
>>
>> *... By default, Auth protects logins against cross-site request
>> forgeries (CSRF). This is actually provided by web2py's standard CSRF
>> protection whenever forms are generated in a session. However, under some
>> circumstances, the overhead of creating a session for login,password
>> request and reset attempts may be undesirable. DOS attacks are
>> theoretically possible. CSRF protection can be disabled for Auth forms (as
>> of v 2.6):*
>> *Auth = Auth(..., csrf_prevention = False)*
>>
>> *Note that doing this purely to avoid session overload on a busy site is
>> not recommended because of the introduced security risk. Instead, see the
>> Deployment chapter for advice on reducing session overheads.......*
>>
>> ****************************
>>

> So accurate indeed, I'll look deeply the deployment chapter as stated, now
> that I know the CSRF verification can be bypassed it kinda feels wrong if
> deactivating that security mecanism... So, will look into overhead,
> because... This is a backend prototype for Internet of Things... So,
> overhead, better have the right control. It will be kinda busy as for it's
> role we want to implement (you can imagine because the requests to server
> from embedded devices, if everything goes fine, tons of them). I proposed
> web2py after some noob research, noob because It's a pretty new topic for
> the rush of businesses growing and asking for IoT solutions and for the
> time aI was given to build a functional prototype that can migrate or stay
> at the hosting we have, change from sqlite to MySQL, change from Rocket to
> Apache and eventually secure it and scalate it. So, web2py is the shot.
>
> I trully want to know your opinion! :D
>
> Thanks a lot! Buena vibra!
>
> --
> Resources: