Hi Kiran,

Just about having web2py app outside of web2py folder and docker... I think
what you want to achieve goes against the idea of containerization... Why
not deploy you app inside your container (as you will do if you host your
app somewhere for instance, in this case your host is your container)
instead of trying to make your container work with something from the
outside...

Richard