El Wed, 21 Oct 2015 11:38:56 -0700 (PDT)
Julieta Abdala <julieta.abd...@gmail.com> escribió:

> How I can load Layout.html or plugin_jqmobile/layout.html according
> with the client?
>
> I need to do 2 applications? One for pc and other for mobile?
>
> Thanks
>
> El sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2011, 10:45:19 (UTC-3), Pystar
> escribió:
> >
> > I would like to know if anyone here has  used web2py with JQuery
> > Mobile? And what the experience was.

Hmmmm... there are several ways to accomplish this, but basically you
could write some js that load either jquery or jquery_mobile based on
the device, also you could create two layouts and load them based on
the same events.

Take advantage of responsiveness of bootstrap or any other css
framework and load jquery, or both. There's no need of two apps, would
be a pain in the ass to maintain or even scale!.

Marco.