Anthony, many thanks for your answer, I was thinking in "self" and not "this", I am working with python and java right now and sometimes I place ";" or brackets in python code...

My team and I are used to working with object-oriented ORM, and that's why the "self" feels more natural to me (and my lazy side says that there are many innecesary characters...), I mean that why not pass only the row object, "row" is an object of type row, and row.table is a row object too, I don't understand why is passed "row" if we always are going to work with "row.table"

Regards.