Massimo's answer another post about  that... He is the author and didn't
use it since a wild... Your best guess, go to github request an old version
of web2py dating from 2010 and try the app again in these old version (even
version from later may works you have to test what the latest version which
suppor the application then work from there to update the application to
make it works in last version of web2py)...

You may also, provide some traceback here and we can help you figure out
what should be adjust in order this app can work again in new version of
web2py...

You may also just take what you find so interresting in it and build your
own app with the cool stuff that you found...

Richard