Hi, I am working in a plugin (based in the Tim Richardson ckeditor4 plugin galley) for creating a global media galley for web2py applications (some functionality like the wordpress and other cms galleys), it is in https://github.com/daxslab/web2py-media-galley.

If you look at the functions get_media_field() and widget() from modules/plugin_daxs_media_galley.py you can see that I create a field, and a custom widget for that field.

Right now I am using a very ugly approach storing comma-separated images ids in a string field, because if I use a list:reference field it always throws:

Exception: Validation error, field:media <gluon.validators.IS_EMPTY_OR object at 0x7f6158557250>

So, someone can help me with this? why this error? and how avoid it?

Cheears.

--
Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que
ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/