On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 4:07:35 PM UTC-8, Luis Valladares wrote:

> All my applications are REST so CAS doesn't work I think

Currently not requiring login? You're using the REST decorator? And you
want to add JWT for security?

In that direction, I'm wondering what @response.restfull() does with
sessions.
<URL:http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/10/services#Services-and-Authentication>
It appears that sessions (e.g. session cookies) are supported,
and I'd be trying to use the CAS approach in the call() routine.

This is speculation on my part; I'm not even a power user for auth.

/dps

El dic. 30, 2015 7:19 PM, "Dave S" <snide...@gmail.com <javascript:>>