On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 9:42:05 PM UTC-8, Moreplavec wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> looking for good Python framework to help me with my simple web apps. I
> tried other frameworks and their recommended tutorials, but i have problem
> to find any easy to follow and up-to-date for Web2Py. Please, can you help
> me and point me to good one? I need some simple but usefull best-practice
> tutorials to start with. No luck even with books, recommended one is four
> years old now :(
>
> Thanks for help or tips!

The online documentation to Web2Py is pretty much up-to-date , and there
are some easy examples in an early chapter:
<URL:http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/03/overview#Simple-examples>

(I have the hardcopy 5th edition, and most of what's in the hardcopy is
still valid, although the recommendations for production deployment have
changed some,)

There are also videos on Vimeo covering other simple examples..

/dps