On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 10:49:36 PM UTC-7, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> can you point out the typos?

Nothing that's too bad, I guess.

Under
DATE/TIME/DATETIME WIDGET

"complete decouple the UI represnetation"

(not sure if that is 1 or 2 typos)

Under
NUMBER WIDGET

"prevent you from tying invalid numbers"

(Also, if "number" is different from "integer" by allowing fractional
parts, maybe there should be a fractional part in the example.

/dps

>>> http://mdipierro.github.io/stupid.css/widgets/bootstrap.html