DPS and all,

I have my routes.py set to the application (a).  As far as what is
requestmaths(0), that is what is confusing.  That URL is generated by
smartgrid.  Manage_customers is the controller, so customer should be the
function but it is not. View is the function.  This is why I am having trouble
understanding how to grab the customer id and the sheet id.

Thank you,
Jeff Riley