On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 3:31:06 PM UTC-7, phoeb...@gmail.com wrote:

> hi
> i want 10 min after click on submit button , my program do a function and
> in that 10min my program do another functions , how can i implement it ?

 To queue  task to run ten minutes after the submit, your controller should
call queue_task(..., start_time=datetime.datetime.now() +
datetime.timedelta(minutes=10), ...)

(the default start_time is "now"; you may be able to shorten the above to
start_time=now
+ datetime.timedelta(minutes=10))

You may want to set the repeats parameter to 0.

If you need the results of the queued task to be presented to the user,
maybe your original controller should return a link to a page that checks
for the results.

The other part of your question is harder to answer, because I'm not clear
by what you mean. If you want the user to be able to access other URLs in
your application, then you don't need to do anything else (other than maybe
display what those URLs are). If you want the submit button above to cause
more actions than just the queue_task, perhaps you can describe your
use-case in more detail.

/dps