Really dig that responsive transition when changing window sizes.  I know
it will never be seen by a non-programmer, but it looks totally sweet.
 Need to work that in to my own apps.

If we could get all the web2py HTML in a Jade version, that'd be pretty
awesome, too.  Much more pleasant to go between Python and Jade than Python
and HTML.  Likewise with Stylus, but I roll my own CSS, so that's less
compelling on a personal level.  If you haven't tried it, Jade is basically
Python syntax for HTML and Stylus is (to a lesser extent) Python syntax for
CSS.  Both transpile perfectly into their respective languages.  There's
also Coffeescript (Python-like JS), but that's just putting lipstick on a
pig.

I'll mark all this down as a back-burner side project.