I am looking at your online app but do not understand its purpose.  I
shows a lot of data representations, and says "Alexander Pierce" is
online.

Jon

On 3/23/16, Michael Beller <mjbel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> I just posted my sample app, called Starter, that uses:
> https://almsaeedstudio.com/preview
>
> You can read about it here:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/web2py/Md-OTq-hi-U%5B1-25%5D
>
> and download it here:
> https://github.com/mjbeller/web2py-starter
>
> On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 8:37:52 PM UTC-4, Literate Aspects wrote:
>>
>> Hi Thomas,
>>
>> Is there anything like: http://is.gd/pzcxYe a UI framework?
>>
>> Jon
>>
>> On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 12:49:54 AM UTC-8, Thomas Bellembois
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Jon,
>>>
>>> I have spent a long time studying the different Python Web frameworks to
>>>
>>> develop a small chemical products management application and I have
>>> choosen
>>> Web2py mainly because of its fast learning curve (and also the active
>>> community).
>>> The official documentation is a really good point to start.
>>>
>>> Start with few pages to play with the model-controller-view structure and
>>>
>>> see.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Thomas
>>>
>>> On 09/02/2016 01:25, Literate Aspects wrote:
>>>
>>> I tried django ... to discover HUGE learning curve
>>> I tried Qt ... to discover moderate learning curve
>>>
>>> I can amateur code in VBA and want to transfer that same code function to
>>>
>>> a webapp with database.
>>>
>>> My question, how many hours or days or months would it take to develop a
>>>
>>> simple application that controls a web page to enter data into?
>>>
>>> Jon
>>> --
>>> Resources:
>>> - http://web2py.com
>>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>>> ---
>>>
>>> "web2py-users" group.
>>>
>>> email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.
>>>

> --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> ---
> Google Groups "web2py-users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/web2py/AEP4UjLMlMc/unsubscribe.
> web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

ELEVATOR PRINCIPLE:  People can be the wind beneath our wings or the anchor
on our boat.  We can decide to lift people UP or take people DOWN in our
relationships. http://anyflip.com/rdip/egzs/basic