On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 4:31:52 AM UTC-4, Vic Ding wrote:

> BTW, the following line is enough to trigger the remove function and
> removal of the designated DIV, extra js to remove the div in the remove
> function is not necessary.

Correct -- the "delete" argument to the A() helper handles removal of DOM
elements automatically.

> A('delete',
>       callback=URL('product', 'removeProduct', args=str(row.id)),
>       delete='div#product' + str(row.id))
>

> The convention is to use substitution or the concatenation? %s or +?

You can use either, but in Python, I think string formatting syntax is more
common. Concatenation is a little faster, but for more complex cases,
string formatting tends to be more readable (you can also create a single
string and pass it different data to generate different final outputs).

Anthony