>From the main page, once a form is submitted, there is heavy python code
doing lots of steps which takes from seconds to minutes to finish.
It then moves to the next page.

Between the 2 pages, I am trying to see if there can be a indication on the
HTML page indicating working in background.
Something similar to http://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_css_loader.asp

I tried to show responce.flash, tried to create an intermediary page with
the loader code above, but nothing works.
Once the python code starts to work, html page can only be seen once it is
done.

response.flash = DIV('All Good...', BR(), 'Working hard to Parse the Logs...
Please Wait...', BR(), 'Check the Console Window for Progress...')

create_all_sqlite_tables(uniq_log_path) ------> time consuming code
create_mg_db(uniq_log_path)             ------> time consuming code
redirect(URL('management_summary', args=form.vars.id))

before the time consuming code kicks in ... we have flash.. but it doest
show up..

I tried to redirect to a intermediate URL which had the css_loader page...
and added the heavy code there.. but I never see that page as well.

All I would want is to put a loader css on probably the main page as soon
as the form is accepted... if possible.