Everytime the user make a change in the criteria there are 6 areas to
update. PC1/2/3/4 and NG select, because only the choices that fits to the
actual criteria are displayed, and the product list. In the search field
I've add a delay for the ajax callback, for avoiding ajax callbacks during
the typing.
I've got a shared webfaction hosting in UK, so perhaps if you are far away
for Europe it could add some delay.