Hello,

I'm working on a simple case file project and realized that working with
english date format has no issues but if I use spanish ones(taking
advantage of internacionalization) they don't get stored on database.

Here is my controller:
@auth.requires_login()
def index():
    """
    example action using the internationalization operator T and flash
    rendered by views/default/index.html or views/generic.html

    if you need a simple wiki simply replace the two lines below with:
    return auth.wiki()
    """
    form = SQLFORM.smartgrid(db.case_file)
    return dict(form=form)

Here is my model:

db.define_table('case_file',
    Field('auth_user_id', db.auth_user),
    Field('case_file_number', 'integer', label=T("Case Number"), requires=
IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('case_file_code', 'integer', label=T("Case Code"), requires=
IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('case_file_letter', 'string', label=T("Case Letter"), requires=
IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('case_file_year', 'date', label=T("Case Year"), requires=
IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('case_file_subject', 'string', label=T("Case Subject"), requires=
IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    )

db.define_table('case_file_history',
    Field('case_file_id', db.case_file),
    Field('created_by', 'string', label=T("Created By"), requires=
IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('case_file_ingress', 'date', label=T("Case Ingress"), requires=
IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('case_file_egress', 'date', label=T("Case Egress"), requires=
IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('case_file_to', 'string', label=T("Case To"), requires=
IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('case_file_status', 'string', label=T("Case Status"), requires=
IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
)

To recreate this issue, create a new project, use my code and set your
browser to spanish. It won't store any field of date type on database, but
if browser is set up in english language, it will.

I'm using web2py 2.14.6-stable+timestamp.2016.05.10.00.21.47 on Mac OS X El
Capitan and sqlite or mysql(issue repeats on both databases).

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!