Hi, I would like tu wake the topic up :)
What are people mostly using for W2P dev?
>From free (unpaid) alternatives I found mentioned
- Sublime https://bitbucket.org/kfog/w2p (not sure about debug?)
- PyCharm Community edition populate projects with fake imports
- Aptana (PyDev) ?
- VS Code?
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.