Hello,

 I'm pondering to volunteer as a mentor for a pytest web2py framework, but
I'm a bit afraid of my low level of availability.

 What I a have in mind is a pytest plugin to allow three level of testing :
1. unit testing (with or without view rendering),
2. fast WebClient level testing (without javascript),
3. slow UI level testing (with javascript enable, via
selenium+pytest-splinter or something like that).
And for each level, a set of tests applied to the example application, that
would contribute to overall web2py testing, the whole thing being run in
continuous integration environment.

I've already got some code for the 3 levels (which is now integrated with
the application under test, but which could probably be rewritten with not
too much difficulty has an independent py.test plugin), mostly working.

 I'd better be not alone as a mentor, so if someone wants to jump in,
please do not be shy :-) I'd certainly prefer to be there in support than
to bear alone the whole mentoring role.

-Mathieu