i don't  get it... i have been reading vue.js docs and a lot of
examples and don't see the way of it... suppose, for example, i want
to use the comment plugin example with vue, so that i can LOAD the
plugin into the web2py getting a form for post comment's and a list of
comment... how to keep loading new comment from the database without
reloading the page ?

In react you simple do:

<CommentBox url="/api/comments" pollInterval={2000} />

what is the way in Vue, i don't want use react.

> I tried the scaffolding example. it is missing the appconfig.ini (used my
> own) and nothing (visibly) happen when entering good as the place holder
> suggests.
> Is it working as expected?
>

> On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 5:25:51 AM UTC+2, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
>>
>> I am becoming a huge fan of vue.js. Any other user here?
>
> --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> ---