Hello!

I tried to apply some css classes to smartgrid elements with no success. It
seems that smartgrid ignores ui argument but grid does

my controller:

def index():
    """
    example action using the internationalization operator T and flash
    rendered by views/default/index.html or views/generic.html

    if you need a simple wiki simply replace the two lines below with:
    return auth.wiki()
    """
    form = SQLFORM.smartgrid(db.citizen, user_signature=False,
            ui = dict(widget='',
               header='',
               content='',
               default='',
               cornerall='',
               cornertop='',
               cornerbottom='',
               button='btn btn-default button',
               buttontext='buttontext button',
               buttonadd='glyphicon glyphicon-plus space-after btn-primary',
               buttonback='glyphicon glyphicon-arrow-left space-after',
               buttonexport='glyphicon glyphicon-download space-after',
               buttondelete='glyphicon glyphicon-trash space-after',
               buttonedit='glyphicon glyphicon-pencil space-after',
               buttontable='glyphicon glyphicon-arrow-right space-after',
               buttonview='glyphicon glyphicon-arrow-zoom-in space-after'))
    return dict(form=form)

If I change some css class names, smartgrid ignores them and uses the
default ones. But if I use grid instead of smartgrid, css changes takes
effect.

How can I use ui argument on smartgrid too?. Thanks in advance!

P.S.: I'm using web2py 2.14.6-stable+timestamp.2016.05.10.00.21.47