> Can you post your table declarations?  Taking a quick look at the sql.log
> (and I'm not a mysql user), but the index declarations look different
> between Oct 06 and Oct  10:

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

db.define_table('component_group',
                Field('name', 'string', length=30, required=True),
                format='%(name)s')

db.define_table('component_manufacturer',
                Field('name', 'string', length=30, required=True),
                format='%(name)s')

db.define_table('component_state',
                Field('name', 'string', length=10, required=True),
                format='%(name)s')

db.define_table('component',
                Field('name', 'string', length=50, required=True),
                Field('alcoholic', 'boolean', default=False),
                Field('alcohol_by_vol', 'integer', default=0),
                Field('component_group', db.component_group, required=True),
                Field('component_manufacturer', db.component_manufacturer,
required=True, default=1),
                Field('component_state', db.component_state),
                format='%(name)s')

db.define_table('component_measurements',
                Field('name', 'string', length=15),
                Field('component_state', db.component_state),
                format='%(name)s')

db.define_table('plural_case',
                Field('name', 'string', length=15, required=True),
                format='%(name)s')

db.define_table('measurement_plurals',
                Field('plural_form', 'string', length=15),
                Field('plural_case', db.plural_case),
                Field('component_measurement', db.component_measurements),

format='%(plural_form)s')