As of 2016, here's some info from
- Making a private function is easy in web2py :
- Functions defined in a model are private.
- Functions that are defined in controllers and that takes arguments are
- Functions defined in controllers and start with ‘__’ [double
underscores] are private.
But functions starting with single ‘_’ are not private and they should
not be because some people use them for an ajax callback.
Functions defined in controllers and having a space after the () and
before the ‘:’ are private.
def pri_action() :
# do some thing
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.