Hi,
I am trying implement fine-uploader for upload files (used in import from
other software).

Fine-uploader generates lot of ajax calls with each chunk of each imported
file.
These Ajax calls just need read and save the chunk (or join chunks with the
last call).
They don't need any model.

I have no problem to have overhead with running of models.
However I am curious, if Web2py has the possibility skip models for some
(Ajax) calls.
Or if other frameworks (Django?) give such possibility.

When I think about my use-case, it looks like it could be useful sometimes.