Hi Vid,

Two remarks at first sight.

In save_outs you initialize the variable now. But you queue the task using
start_now. But the task is inserted, maybe just copy paste error in your
post...

Is the function readOutFile working? Can you show It? It seems it gets
stuck when called the second time. I would suggest to step through the code
using the debugger, or use print statement to pinpoint the timeout.

Nico

Op za 19 nov. 2016 om 05:41 schreef Vid Ogris <vid.og...@gmail.com>