Thank you Pierre I've add this field to the db:
Field('geopoint', 'geometry()', compute=lambda r: 'POINT({0} {1})'.format(
float(r['longitude']),float(r['latitude']))),

and I've also substitute the geometry filed with this new geopoint filed in
the query:
        events_comments = db((db.events_comments.id > 0) & (db.
events_comments.commented_event.geopoint.st_within(geoPolygon((session.west,
session.south), (session.east, session.south), (session.east, session.north
), (session.west, session.north), (session.west, session.south))))).select(
            limitby=(0,3),
            orderby=~db.events_comments.id
        )

Ticket still the same:
'Field' object has no attribute 'geopoint'

Anyway I don't search anymore for a solution concerning this ticket, I'm
not able by myself to resolve it and it seems that the web2py guys don't
know why I have it.

I would like to turn around it making something that perhaps is called a
subquery.
Here i get the events form the area:
events = db(db.events.geometry.st_within(geoPolygon((session.west, session.
south), (session.east, session.south), (session.east, session.north), (
session.west, session.north), (session.west, session.south)))).select()

And I would like to modify this query for having only the comments from the
selected events, something like:
    events_comments = db(db.events_comments.
<http://db.events_comments.id/>commented_event ==
events.id).select(