On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 8:10:58 PM UTC-8, Amit Kumar Modak wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Has anybody solution to this?
>
> Regards,
> Amit

Sorry, no.  The calendar.js file points at dynarch.com's website, where
documentation suggests that there is a onChange callback you can use, but
I'm not sure how to set that hook.  Web2py.js doesn't seem to invoke
calendar, and in gluon/sqlhtml.py, the date widget is only assigned a class.

The book doesn't spend a lot of time describing custom widgets:
<URL:http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/07/forms-and-validators#Widgets>

(I don't have the cookbook ... maybe it has more)

/dps