Thanks Anthony, OneSignal seems a good solution.
I took a look to the API.
https://documentation.onesignal.com/reference
Some examples:
https://documentation.onesignal.com/reference#create-notification

I'll try to use it also because it could be a simple all-around solution,
when web push notifications gone be available also on IOS (normally in
2017).

It's required to have the 3 SDK file accessible from the top level root.
See here at 2.3:
https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/web-push-sdk-setup-https

For an html file I know how to do it, but for json or js files how can I do
it?

Thanks.