Hi, I'm a long time web2py user and most of us. Latety I've been deep
learning about useful js libraries and frameworks, I've worked a lot with
jQuery and it just works fine, then went to test ractive, reactjs and
angular, did some small stuff with the latest. But the issue most of the
times has been with the delimiters, a long time ago read in some answer
from Massimo that it would be ok to change {{  }} delimiters from web2py
instead of the js framework, but sometimes it's confusing since there are
different kind of delimiters, and doing it on every project having to
update the default code in the templates is annoying.

Lately I've been learning VueJs and love it, small, functional, practical
but has the same delimiters, and reading some docs and watching some videos
found out that blade (template engine from laravel), has some nice features
on this, before delimiters collide in the template it has the option to
write something like:

    @{{   foobar  }}

so the content inside those delimiters are ignored by the template engine,
so no need to change delimiters, since blade also uses double curly braces,
which makes it easy to play with others. Would be possible so implement
something like this in future versions?.

Hope this no to be a dumb request.

Marco.