Hi guys, i developed an APP in web2py and hosted it with python anywhere,
now when i go to the URL i seem to be getting 2 different home pages for my
sesowa App.* http://sesowa.pythonanywhere.com/
<http://sesowa.pythonanywhere.com/>* URL is giving a different page and the
*http://sesowa.pythonanywhere.com/init/default/index
<http://sesowa.pythonanywhere.com/init/default/index> *URL is also giving
me a totally different page but the one i want is the one at
*http://sesowa.pythonanywhere.com/init/default/index
<http://sesowa.pythonanywhere.com/init/default/index>, *this is the home
page i want for my application. Have i done something wrong when is was
setting-up my account or the problem is with my application, what can i do
to get what i want???

Thank you