On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 12:45:16 AM UTC-7, sunda...@gmail.com wrote:

>   <!-- Function that creates a portfolio dynamically depending on the
> available tools -->
>     {{
>         availableTools=getAvailableTools(membership)

We may need to know more about getAvalableTools

>         for result in availableTools :

for debug, add here:
               if len(result) == 0:
                    CAT('empty result found')
               pass

>             name=result.tool

            for tool in getRow(name) :

We also should know something about getRow().  Are you looking something up
in a dict, or making a DB query?
Add here:

                   if len(tool) == 0:
                     CAT( 'empty tool found')
                   pass

>                 img= tool.img
>                 portfolio='#portfolioModal'+str(tool.nbr)
>                 =DIV(A(DIV(DIV(I(P(name),_class='fa fa-search-plus
> fa-3x'),_class='caption-content'),_class='caption'),IMG(_src=img,_class='img-responsive',_alt=''),_href=portfolio,_class='portfolio-link',**{'_data-toggle':'modal'}),**{'_class':'col-sm-4
>
> portfolio-item'})
>                 pass
>     pass
>     }}

The debug stuff is meant t0 look pretty, just to help you verify you've got
the right stuff going in.  You could also try BEAUTIFY(availableTools) and
BEAUTIFY(tool) to just dump the dicts.

/dps