Yes, if necessary I could run a Linux VM in Azure but since everything else
is Windows based just sticking with that would be easiest. We could go for
a full Windows VM in Azure too but I was hoping to be able to give it a go
with the Web App Service and not have to worry about maintaining the OS.
Perhaps the scheduler can be run as a WebJob, looks like you can run
command line stuff with that so maybe just the usual scheduler commandline
invocation without the need for nssm?

Brian