Hello Richards,
Thanks for reading my question.

I'll try to clarify what I do and what I need.

I have a table with a text field. Using a SQLFORM.smartgrid, I use the
ckeditor widget to populate this field, in order to get the data presented
in a nice format (including for titles, email adresses, and so on).
This works fine.

Now, I want to generate an email with the content of this text field
preserving the format created by the ckeditor widget.
I can make and send a mail (including with attachments), *BUT:*

When I open my mail, for instance with Firefox Web Browser, *I see the tags
*used to format the text such as <p> </p>.* My text is not formated* as
expected, and I see a series of special characters around email addresses
or any url.

I found a way to suppress the tags and special chararcters using
BeautifullSoup.BeautifullSoup, but then the result (what I read in Firefox
Web Browser) looks like a long word (everything is concatenated, the url
links are lost,. Therefore I say this is not acceptable).

I couldn't find a solution to get retrieve my formated text in Firefox Web
Browser using the gluon Mail function. This is what I need.

As I am far from being an IT expert, I guess I missed or misunderstood
something.

Serge