Hi BlueShadow,

Are you using routes.py? (Which I know nothing about)

Can you redirect errors to a custom error_handler function that parses the
error out and redirects to a valid page...

from the book...

In "routes.py" you can also specify an action in charge of error handling:
> error_handler = dict(application='error',
>                      controller='default',
>                      function='index')
>

> If the error_handler is specified the action is called without user
> redirection and the handler action will be in charge of dealing with the
> error.

In the event that the error-handling page itself returns an error, web2py
> will fall back to its old static responses.

Peter