Can you provide more details on the issue you see on a newer thread? The thread you are posting on is almost 5 years old, so the issue you may be facing may not be because of what is listed in this old thread. In any case, this is the code referenced in this old thread: https://github.com/web2py/web2py/blob/5d8a25626c4e6608e99b84bd25d2b88535430537/gluon/rocket.py#L1386

In your new post / new thread, can you share the following:
Some information on your environment: Which version of web2py, OS platform, python version, etc. And do you see stack-traces in the log file / console? Then can you post that here.
Also, what do you mean by "reset rocket"?

Kiran Subbaraman
http://subbaraman.wordpress.com/about/