Hello all!

I am in the process of learning web2py. I downloaded the binaries and the
sources for windows and give it a run but i encountered a problem.

When i try to create a new user ( from welcome app )  i get the following
error :

" File "d:\web2py_surse\web2py\gluon\contrib\pypyodbc.py", line 954, in
ctrl_err
    raise ProgrammingError(state,err_text)
ProgrammingError: (u'42000', u"[42000] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'TOP'.") "  visual
studio debugger output

and from sql profiler i see that the DAL generates the following sql :
"SELECT "auth_user"."id", "auth_user"."email" FROM "auth_user" WHERE
("auth_user"."email" = 'christian.raz...@gmail.com') TOP 1;"  which it is
not correct , it should be   "SELECT  TOP 1 "auth_user"."id",
"auth_user"."email" FROM "auth_user" WHERE ("auth_user"."email" =
'christian.raz...@gmail.com') ;"

I browsed a while through sources but can't find where the query is
generated...( still learning the web2py code :) )

Any ideas?

PS: the error occurs even if i run from the binaries.

Thanks!