On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 8:54:52 AM UTC-7, José Leite wrote:

> Well Leonel,
>
> before I upgraded to web2py 2.15.2 Python was working fine with ssl even
> locally.
> I have python 2.7.11 exactly because I needed the newest ssl protocols to
> work with PayPal.
> Strange...!?!?!?!!?

If there was any version information shown with that , you didn't paste it
here.  My weak translation of the error message suggests you're running on
a Windows machine; are you running the exe file or from source?  (The exe
uses it's own Python.  I would have expected it to have SSL support, but I
don't test that currently, so can't vouch for it  Windows is my home web2py
development environment.)

/dps