Thank you very much, I made a html file called order.load and did what you
said and now it's working flawlessly. Cheers for all your help guys.

For anyone else stuck on this matter make the default/order.load file or
default/form.load

then load in html's index as {{=LOAD('default','order.load',ajax=True)}}