I think maybe I didnt explain myself correctly. Massimo posted "we are
thinking were do we go from here". No doubt Web2py is the easiest but how
far can we go with it? yes, I bet you you can do anything that flask does.
Now, are the resources out there accessible? are the examples outdated? in
my opinion they are. And skimming on google groups for answers is painful.
I bet you the tutorial I posted from Udemy, can be done in a fraction of
the time if built with Web2py. So all in all, I am not targeting web2py, I
am just offering suggestions as to where can this project go from its
mature stage.