The file in question no longer exists. It has been moved to a subfolder
long ago.
The error you are getting makes no sense since

python

>>> import logging

>>> logging.getLogger

<function getLogger at 0x101de4ed8>

 that is a function from the python module logging, and not a web2py
function.

to diagnose this it is important to understand:
which python version?
what has changed?