Dear all,
I am trying to import a user-written .dll library (win32, as the Python
version I use), which I also use in other environments (and it works).
However, every time I get the same error from *ctypes*: "The specified
module could not be found".

   1. I tried loading the .dll from the controller, and from a module
   2. I tried to put the .dll into these folders:
      1. web2py\applications\my_application\modules
      2. web2py\site-packages
      3. C:\Python27\DLLs (I got this idea from sys.path)
      4. C:\Windows\System32 (where I could get e.g. *print(cdll.kernel32)*
      to load correctly and print to the console!).
   3. I tried to load the .dll using the full path (e.g.
   *cdll.LoadLibrary(os.path.abspath("C:\\Python27\\DLLs\\my_dll_lib.dll"))*
   )

Does web2py perform some sort of validation/verification of such libraries?
Does anyone know how I could get this to work?

Thank you!

Luca Flamigni