Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

No, I am not using this directory structure for source control reasons. I
guess, I was a little bit confused when I initially set up the account.
So, this is a mess.

What would be the easiest way to fix this? I wonder if I have to start from
scratch with the account. I mean setting up everything again. I hope not.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Joe