The purpose of uploadseparate is to avoid potentially having thousands of
files in a single directory (I think at some point, too many files in a
single directory can degrade filesystem performance). Note, the UUIDs (and
therefore folder names) have nothing to do with new sessions -- instead,
they are related to the filenames. Each uploaded file has as part of its
new name the first 16 characters of a UUID. The first 2 of these characters
are used to determine in which subfolder to place the file when
uploadseparate is True. You will not get a new folder for every single file
(or session), as once you start to get a large number of files, some will
share the same first 2 characters of their UUID segment.

Anyway, if you don't want this behavior, don't use uploadseparate. If you
just want to designate a single separate folder for the uploads of a given
field, you can instead use the "uploadfolder" argument to specify a custom
folder.

Anthony