Hi,

I am using "auth.enable_record_versioning" to track the version of each
record's update for my database tables. It works great now to keep
different previous versions of a record in the "*_archive" tables. For my
application, I also need features to allow some users to revert one record
back to one of the previous versions. I am wondering whether it is already
implemented as a function for versioning-enabled records.
Such as:
    db[table1][id1].revert[id_archive]

Here "db[table1][id1]" is one record in "table1" with id as "id1". And
"id_archive" is the id of the previous record in the "*_archive" table I
want to revert back to.

Thank you!