https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47542066/web2py-interface-for-admin-users-to-create-new-users

I want to disable normal registering in my web2py app and only allow
certain "admin" users to create new users. I know how to disable
registering, but I don't know how to make an interface for users to create
other users. What I want is a page similar to [app]/default/user/register
 or [app]/appadmin/insert/db/auth_user but accessible while you are logged
in and only to "admin" users. I could make a simple HTML form, but then I
would lose all the important validators and such the normal registering
has, and more importantly, I would needlessly repeat someone else's work
and not do it the "web2py" way.

(To more elaborate, my groups have certain "group_master" users, saved in
"group_master" table in database. And I want only group_masters to access
the create_user page, and after the user is created, it will automatically
join the group_master's group. I think I know how to deal with the group
membership hassle in code, but I need help to create the interface.)